Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why This??

Too many supply!!

Most of you know that I will be reading law after graduating from my A levels. Well, one question keeps running through my mind. Its not about the difficulty of the course nor which college I will be going to. The question: Why is law so high in demand??

I was in the train the other day with Lee Kah Yun. We were talking about medicine. Surprisingly there are many people nowadays who wants to pursue a degree in medicine. But seriously, it ain't easy. But ironically, this people don't seen to know how tough or how is the life of a doctor? Graduating at 38 if you wanna earn big?? Madness.

This applies to law as well. I just can't see why lots of people wanna do it. Its tough, it requires decent english and lots of reading and researching. Probably cuz its the easiest high pay career course that is easy to get in. That's cause, you only need 2 passes or 2E in A-levels. Sigh!! Quality this days. Anyway, I gotta prepare for the hard journey through law.

Tristan!

No comments:

Sample Widgets

Followers