Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, March 18, 2010

World of Warcraft Comic Issue 1-14


The Story of Azeroth has its twist.

I actually finished reading this comic, but since my blog was dead I practically did not wanna talk about it. But since I'm back, here goes.

The World of Warcraft comic caught my eye ever since I read about its existence. Being a Warcraft fan and playing both the RTS and the MMORPG, I decided to take a look at the story behind this comic. Practically its the story of the King of Stormwind, who was kidnapped and has lost all of his memory. Being found on the shores of Kalimdor, far away from home, the King finds himself as a gladiator battling out in tournaments which results in death. As the story progresses, the King tries to find his past and to find who he really his. His journey takes him all over the land of Azeroth, where he fights many monsters, and even go on dangerous quest.

The comic is practically a video game itself, making you feel that you are the King, traveling around the world just to find who you are. Fans of any Warcraft game would find this comic interesting. However, I only covered 14 issues as this is the story of the King. Issue 14 to 25, talks of another story ( which I will cover in my later posts). If you are a fan of magic, medieval ages, dragons and sword fighting, I would definitely recommend this comic to you. For general readers, its readable, and I think you would definitely enjoy it as well.

Overall: A good comic to read, very well placed story line and suspense at the end of every issue keeps wanting you to read more more more.

Tristan!

No comments:

Sample Widgets

Followers