Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The FINAL countdown

Its starting....

Sigh! I cannot stop thinking that exams are so near and the friends who I met throughout the past year and a half ( sorta) are gonna go away. Its been a great year and a half for me. Being able to come to college exposed me to many types of people: The funny, the cute, the pretty, the lovely, the jerks etc etc. This is just gonna go away so so soon.

I also finally learn how different A-Levels examination is compared to our local SPM or PMR which is utter RUBBISH!! Seriously, Malaysia needs harder exams. Note making, self study, discipline is the key if you want to succeed in A-Levels, especially if you are an Arts student ( like me)

Life's change since I started college. Being able to go out alone, doing what college kids do, stop some unimportant things in life, find someone that you really like, being able to think and grow was what happened. Oh well, time flies.

And I'm sick again. So I gotta go.

Tristan!


No comments:

Sample Widgets

Followers