Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm tired... of writing

Imagine, 4 hours of pure writing with no rest!

That was what happened yesterday, and the story of me being off from blogging a while. Trials are on this week. For some reason, the timetable was really sucky. I had one and half hours of economics followed by Law 2, two hours later. Yesterday was the killer, it was Law 1 for 3 hours, 1 hour break, then 1 and a half hours of Business Studies. I was aching in the exam hall for my final paper. Crap! I can't write anymore.

Anyways, exam is considered end for me tomorrow. This is because there is only Moral Studies on Monday. All activities will resume as usual till May. May is the actual exam, since I'm retaking papers. This is the final shot, gotta do well for it, then its UNIVERSITY!!!

Besides that, I've done my first DJ mix a few days back. I'll upload it if you wanna give it a listen. Till the next!

Tristan!


No comments:

Sample Widgets

Followers